The favored journaling application Day One is among the newest iPadOS apps so as to add assist for trackpad navigation. The replace additionally provides a brand new Day View interface, amongst different bug fixes and efficiency enhancements.
With in the present day’s replace, Day One for iPad can now take full benefit of iPadOS 13.4 trackpad navigation options. This consists of utilizing two-finger gestures for numerous actions all through the app and rather more. As we speak’s replace additionally features a new Day View, which lets you view a particular day’s journaling entries by tapping on the date within the calendar or timeline.
Listed here are the complete launch notes for the replace:
- Day View: Acquire fast entry to in the present day’s entries by tapping on date within the calendar or important timeline.
- Trackpad Assist (iPad): Navigate the app with a trackpad, two-finger swipe all the way down to dismiss, and two-finger horizontal swipe to open and shut journal drawer.
Up to date/Improved:
- Each day Reminders now embody further info just like the variety of photographs you took and places you visited through the day
- Settings pages now present hyperlinks to Day One characteristic paperwork
- Mounted video thumbnails from not displaying within the media timeline
- Mounted exercise feed to point out photographs with out location or calendar occasions
- Mounted a bug that was inflicting some textual content to be minimize off within the multi-entry view
- Numerous different bug fixes and UI updates to maintain your journaling expertise golden
Day One is offered on the App Store as a free download with in-app purchases to improve to the premium model.
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.