Sonos has rolled out a brand new option to take heed to your favourite content material and even native stations with its personal streaming radio. Comply with alongside for methods to stand up and operating with Sonos Radio on iPhone and iPad.
Sonos Radio has arrived as a free streaming possibility that provides each ad-supported and ad-free content material starting from stations curated by DJs and artists, native stations, and extra.
The brand new function is accessible with the newest Sonos app replace and there’s a brief arrange course of to get began…
Easy methods to use Sonos Radio together with native stations on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Sonos app, if prompted make sure that to run the newest replace
- Faucet on the Browse tab on the backside of your display
- Faucet Sonos Radio on the prime and full the one-time arrange course of (hit Add Account on the backside > conform to the phrases and situations > faucet Arrange Sonos Radio > faucet Achieved within the prime proper nook
- Now you’ll be able to decide from featured content material on the prime, curated Sonos Stations under that, swipe additional right down to see native radio stations, and extra featured content material
- On the backside, you’ll be able to browse all of the accessible radio content material by class (e.g. music, information & discuss, sports activities, places)
Right here’s how these steps look on iPhone:
If for some motive the Sonos app didn’t immediate you to replace, you’ll be able to examine for updates from the app’s Settings tab then select System > System Updates > Test for Updates.
Now that you just’ve acquired Sonos Radio arrange, discover the totally different sections to search out one thing you’d wish to take heed to.
If you happen to select a neighborhood radio station, you’ll see within the album art work if it’s by means of Sonos’ partnership with iHeartRadio, TuneIn, or one other service.
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.