As the brand new Retina MacBook Air with its up to date I/O begin arriving to prospects at present, LaCie is out with its new portable USB-C SSD to supply sturdy, quick, and dependable storage.
Aimed toward inventive professionals who’re on-the-go, the brand new LaCie portable USB-C SSD is available in 500GB, 1TB, and 2TB flavors starting at $115. It options as much as 540MB/s learn and 500MB/s write speeds through USB 3.1 Gen 2. It additionally contains each a USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cable.
LaCie says the moveable USB-C SSD can “switch one hour of 4K 30fps video footage in lower than one minute and retailer as much as 65 hours of 4K 30fps video or 20,000 RAW images” on the 2TB model.
The corporate says it additionally works nice to edit content material immediately from the moveable USB-C SSD.
It’s also an incredible various to function a scratch disc — permitting customers to edit content material immediately off the LaCie Moveable SSD, releasing up worthwhile workstation assets or serving as the right shuttle drive to shortly switch information from seize units on-set again to the studio.
- Pre-formatted exFAT for Apple® macOS® and Microsoft® Home windows® compatibility
- LaCie Toolkit Software program Suite
- Designed for on-the-go workflow with drop resistance of as much as two meters
- A 3-year restricted guarantee
- Three-year Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Plan
- One complimentary month of the Adobe Inventive Cloud All Apps plan
- USB-C and USB-C to USB 3.0 cables included
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.