Two of Hyper’s Apple equipment noticed big success on Kickstarter final 12 months, the HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery that costs any machine, together with the 15-inch MacBook Professional, and the HyperDrive USB-C Hub for iPad Pro. Now, each merchandise can be found for buy after the profitable crowdfunding campaigns.
Between the 2 equipment, Hyper raised $2.6 million and all of the backers have obtained their merchandise. Now, the corporate is promoting the equipment to most of the people.
The HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery is retailing for $249 with some spectacular specs:
- Two USB-C PD ports (one with 100W output, one other with 60W output)
- 100W USB-C port is each enter and output (costs in about an hour)
- One 18W QC 3.0 output USB-A port
- 27,000 mAh capability
- Can recharge 15-inch MacBook Professional twice
- Can concurrently cost MacBook Professional, iPad Professional, and iPhone
- Aluminum construct
- Airline protected
- Included 112W charger refills battery in a single hour
The opposite product to formally launch is the HyperDrive 6-in-1 USB-C for iPad Professional priced at $90. Listed below are the highlights for this iPad Professional hub:
- Designed for the 2018 iPad Professional
- Connects on to the iPad Professional single USB-C port so as to add 6 new ports (4K HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C Energy Supply)
- iPad Professional matching House Grey and Silver coloration Aluminum enclosure
- Detachable and replaceable translucent C-shape grip made of sentimental polycarbonate and ABS materials securely holds the USB-C hub in place with out blemishing the iPad Professional floor
- Works with each 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Professional with or with out Apple Good (Keyboard) Folio
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.