Standard Apple-only accent maker, Twelve South, is out right now with a brand new BookBook for the newest iPad Professional. BookBook vol. 2 options full-grain leather-based, full safety with hardcovers on back and front, an inside pocket, built-in stand, and extra.
Twelve South’s BookBook for iPhone, iPad, and Mac has develop into one of many firm’s most well-known merchandise. In the present day, BookBook vol. 2 has been unveiled for the 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Professional.
The brand new model presents a sleeker shell that holds the iPad Professional with out infringing on the display screen. It additionally incorporates a hardcover back and front, built-in stand, and now presents a digital camera cutout.
BookBook vol. 2 highlights:
- Full-grain leather-based case gives six-sided safety
- Constructed-in shell securely holds iPad Professional whereas that includes the sting to edge show
- Serves as a typing / sketching wedge and show stand
- Rear digital camera window for capturing photographs and 4k video
- Inside pocket for a slim, compact keyboard or paperwork
The inside pocket ought to match compact keyboards as well as to paperwork. There’s additionally room to retailer an Apple Pencil subsequent to your iPad inside the brand new BookBook, though there doesn’t appear to a option to safe it aside from if you zip up the entire thing.
Take a look at the quick promo video in addition to extra photos of the brand new BookBook under.
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.