Pixelmator for iOS is seeing an replace right this moment that provides help for the brand new iPad Pro show sizes in addition to the double-tap gesture for the Apple Pencil. The replace additionally brings numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Right now’s replace brings the app to model 2.4.4 and is now obtainable on the App Retailer. Not solely does Pixelmator now help the double-tap gesture for Apple Pencil, it should respect the system huge setting if attainable. So, when you’ve got it set to the default eraser software, it should convey up the eraser software.
Pixelmator 2.4.4 additionally packs a couple of bug fixes together with a bug the place the noise, hue, miniaturize, and hue results weren’t working within the Images extension.
Pixelmator for iOS is available for $4.99 on the App Retailer. It’s obtainable as a free replace to present customers.
This replace provides help for the brand new iPad Professional and Apple Pencil and brings numerous fixes.
- The Pixelmator interface has now been optimized for the latest iPad Professional.
- The double-tap gesture of the brand new Apple Pencil is now supported.
- Wherever attainable, Pixelmator will respect your world settings for the double-tap gesture.
- The Noise, Hue, Miniaturize, and Hue results weren’t working within the Images extension. Fastened.
- The canvas was being incorrectly centered in each the app and the Pixelmator Images extension. Fastened.
- After making a variety and moving it, tapping part of the choice outdoors the bounds of the unique layer would deselect the layer. Fastened.
Have any suggestions in regards to the replace or Pixelmator for iOS basically? We’d love to listen to it at [email protected]!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.