Together with all-new home screen widgets, iOS 14 presents the flexibility to take away app pages (with out deleting apps) as one other method to customise your expertise. Observe alongside for a have a look at how you can disguise iPhone app pages for a cleaner setup.
Up till iOS 14, the principle methods to prepare and clear up your private home display screen and different app pages have been placing apps in folders, deleting them, or utilizing the offload apps function.
With Apple’s newest software program, it’s doable to cover app pages. The method retains the pages and apps in your machine accessible by the brand new App Library, with Siri, or a Highlight search, however removes them from view for a a lot easier iPhone interface.
Methods to disguise iPhone app pages in iOS 14
- Lengthy-press on a clean space of your private home display screen or any app web page (can long-press on an app too and maintain or select “Edit Residence Display screen”)
- While you’re edit mode, faucet the app web page dot icons within the bottom-middle of your display screen
- Uncheck app pages that you just wish to disguise
- Faucet Performed within the high proper nook
- You’ll be able to unhide your app pages at any time by reversing these steps
The place downloads go after you edit app pages
After you’ve hidden app pages, you’ll see an alert that new downloads will present up within the Just lately Added part of the App Library. For now, the default is for brand spanking new app downloads to additionally present up on your private home display screen/app web page however you’ll be able to change that within the Settings app.
Should you’d wish to have new downloads solely present up within the iPhone App Library and never seem on the house display screen or an app web page:
- Head to Settings
- Faucet Residence Display screen
- On the high underneath New App Downloads, select App Library solely
There’s additionally an choice to get a notification badge to “Present in App Library” in case you’d wish to get reminders and a shortcut.
For extra on iOS 14 options, verify our detailed have a look at how the new App Library works in iOS 14 plus the tutorials under:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.