The OxygenOS 10.0.8 and 10.3.5 updates are actually rolling out for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Professional with a few essential fixes and the September 2020 safety patch in tow.
Introduced over on the official OnePlus Forums, the steady updates have been heading out for no less than the previous 24 hours or so to units. Essentially the most notable addition is that of the September 2020 safety patch, however there are some essential fixes for OnePlus 7 Professional homeowners.
Energy consumption is one space the OxygenOS 10.3.5 and 10.0.8 patches ought to assist with, however there are some show tweaks that must also assist forestall display screen flashes when utilizing third-party apps. One other new addition is that of some enhanced tutorials for superior OxygenOS options. This may be discovered inside Settings > OnePlus Suggestions & Assist.
This isn’t probably the most complete replace however it’s rolling in in two varieties. OxygenOS 10.0.8 shall be accessible within the EU, whereas the OxygenOS 10.3.5 replace is on the market for these in India. You possibly can try the complete replace changelog under:
OxygenOS 10.0.8 and 10.3.5 replace changelog
- Newly added consumer help characteristic to assist consumer grasp utilization abilities rapidly (Route: Settings>OnePlus Suggestions&Assist)
- Optimized energy consumption of the system and enhance consumer expertise (OP7 Professional Solely)
- Mounted the flashback problem with some third-party apps
- Mounted recognized points and improved system stability
- Up to date Android Safety Patch to 2020.09
As seems to be the case very often, the OxygenOS 10.0.8 and 10.3.5 updates are heading out incrementally. Meaning if you happen to haven’t already seen the OTA notification in your machine, you could have to attend just a few days earlier than it seems or is on the market to obtain and set up.
Extra on OnePlus:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.