Many UK homeowners of the Apple Watch Series 3 are reporting that they’re unable to activate the LTE performance on the one British service to help it up to now, EE.
EE says it’s conscious of the issues, and typically homeowners might want to name the corporate to get the issue resolved …
Go to the Apple Watch app in your cellphone and choose “Cell Knowledge”. If it says “Activating” meaning it’s working and all you might want to do is look ahead to it to finish. It could take as much as 2 hours, however could full faster.
EE says that homeowners seeing any one in all 4 error messages mustn’t try to activate once more, however ought to as a substitute name them.
- Activation failed
- Error code 019
- Error code 007
- This account isn’t prepared to make use of with Apple Watch
On the time of writing, there have been 48 pages of posts to the corporate’s help discussion board within the thread complaining concerning the problem. Nonetheless, the excellent news is that they do look like being resolved as soon as reported, although the method generally is a little painful.
- Contact EE and get them to take away and re-associate a brand new esim in your account
- Unpair your watch out of your iphone
- Flip the watch off and depart it for at the very least 3 hours
- Flip off WiFi in your iphone
- Pair your Watch to your iPhone and set it up as a brand new Watch (don’t select restore from backup)
- Choose add information plan when prompted
It might additionally take a while to get a callback from EE, as some prospects have been informed there are six members of workers working their approach via a backlog of a whole bunch of calls.
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.