Apple formally announced its iPhone 12 lineup that features 4 new fashions, 5G connectivity, extra highly effective cameras, all-new colours, the rebirth of MagSafe, and far more. Together with the newest iPhones, Apple has retired some fashions, right here’s the brand new full iPhone lineup.
Apple’s latest smartphones are the iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. The units span the vary between 5.4- to six.7-inches and all assist 5G. Pricing begins at $699 for the mini with the Professional Max beginning at $1,099.
With the launch of the 4 new iPhone 12 fashions, Apple has formally retired the iPhone 11 Professional and iPhone 11 Professional Max. They are going to nonetheless be accessible from retailers and carriers while stock lasts, however Apple has already removed them from its website (regulate 9to5Toys for the best iPhone deals).
So right here’s the brand new 2020 iPhone lineup that begins from $399:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Professional
- iPhone 12 Professional Max
Catch on up on all the things Apple introduced at its iPhone 12 occasion and all the main points beneath:
- Apple Event News Hub – iPhone 12, HomePod mini, more
- Apple announces iPhone 12 Pro with premium design, new pacific blue color, more
- Apple announces $799 iPhone 12: new design, 5G cellular, Ceramic Shield glass, blue color finish
- Apple announces iPhone 12 mini, with 5.4-inch screen, in five colors
- Apple revives MagSafe brand with new iPhone 12 wireless chargers, cases, more
- Apple announces $99 HomePod mini smart speaker, new Siri features
- Here are all the best iPhone trade in values ahead of the iPhone 12 launch
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.