Apple has launched the watchOS 7.1 Launch Candidate construct to Apple Watch developer and public beta testers at the moment. The replace brings new headphone degree options and extra.
Apple is shifting away from the previously-used golden grasp naming for near-final beta releases. As an alternative, going ahead the corporate will use the time period “Launch Candidate,” or RC to reference a near-final beta launch. We first noticed this with final week’s release of the iOS 14.2 RC.
Listed here are the discharge notes for the watchOS 7.1 RC construct launched to testers at the moment:
- Provides the flexibility to be notified when your headphone degree might impression your listening to
- Provides help for the ECG app on Apple Watch Sequence 4 or later within the Republic of Korea and Russia
- Provides help for irregular coronary heart rhythm notifications within the Republic of Korea and Russia
- Resolves a difficulty that prevented some customers from unlocking Mac with Apple Watch
- Fixes a difficulty the place the display could also be darkish on wrist increase for some Apple Watch Sequence 6 customers
The discharge candidate model of watchOS 7.1 is probably going the final beta launch of watchOS 7.1. We count on the general public steady model to be launched to all Apple Watch customers as early as subsequent week.
Apple at the moment has additionally launched the tvOS 14.2 Launch Candidate to builders and public beta customers.
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.