Two days after making the release candidate of watchOS 7.1 available, Apple has launched the general public model of the replace to Apple Watch customers. watchOS 7.1 brings ECG performance to new international locations, notifications for headphone ranges that could possibly be dangerous, and fixes points like unlocking Mac with Apple Watch and a display screen concern for the wearable.
watchOS 7.1 comes alongside Apple releasing iOS 14.2 as we speak. The discharge notes point out the next options and modifications that we had been anticipating based mostly on the RC model we noticed earlier this week for beta testers:
- Provides the power to be notified when your headphone degree may impression your listening to
- Provides assist for the ECG app on Apple Watch Collection 4 or later within the Republic of Korea and Russia
- Provides assist for irregular coronary heart rhythm notifications within the Republic of Korea and Russia
- Resolves a problem that prevented some customers from unlocking Mac with Apple Watch
- Fixes a problem the place the display screen could also be darkish on wrist increase for some Apple Watch Collection 6 customers
To examine if the replace is obtainable in your system, head to the Apple Watch app in your iPhone > Common > Software program Replace.
One other fine-detail replace with watchOS 7.1, is that the Apple Watch app icon has been up to date to replicate the Solo Loop band from the Sport Band it used to function:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.