These enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 must be conscious that if their save information get above 8MB, they might develop into completely corrupt and unusable.
“Sadly the save is broken and cannot be recovered,” The assertion reads. “Please use an older save file to proceed enjoying and attempt to maintain a decrease quantity of things and crafting supplies. You probably have used the merchandise duplication glitch, please load a save file not affected by it. The save file measurement restrict could be elevated in one of many future patches, however the corrupted information will stay that means.”
GOG.com saying that it “could be elevated in future patches” will not be one of the best of reports for many who love to gather every thing and want to craft a ton.
Redditor modsharearebattyboys shared the methods gamers can verify their present save information, and they’re as follows;
- PC – %userprofilepercentSaved GamesCD Projekt RedCyberpunk 2077
- PlayStation 4 – Settings > Utility Saved Knowledge Administration > SAVED DATA IN SYSTEM STORAGE > Cyberpunk 2077
- PlayStation 5- Settings > STORAGE > [Storage device] >Saved Knowledge > PS4 Video games / PS5 Video games > Cyberpunk 2077
- Xbox One – My Video games and Apps > Cyberpunk 2077 > Menu > Handle Recreation > SAVED DATA
- Xbox Collection X|S – My Video games and Apps > Cyberpunk 2077 > Menu > Handle Recreation and add-ons > SAVED DATA
Whereas this may occasionally not affect everybody, it is one thing to regulate. Despite the fact that this explicit subject was not tackled in Hotfix 1.05 that was just released, many different bugs and glitches have been addressed that ought to make for a smoother expertise.
For extra on Cyberpunk 2077, try our opinion piece on how Cyberpunk deserved better and how players can get refunds if they are not happy with their experience.
Have a tip for us? Need to focus on a doable story? Please ship an e mail to [email protected].