Whether or not you’ve simply gotten an Apple Watch or have had one for some time and simply haven’t tracked your steps carefully earlier than, it’s fast and simple to do. Observe alongside for see steps on Apple Watch together with distance, flights climbed, together with day by day, month-to-month, and yearly tendencies.
When you’ve acquired your Apple Watch paired together with your iPhone and it’s up and working, it would routinely monitor steps everytime you’re carrying it.
Whilst you can’t set targets for step rely particularly, you may modify your Transfer purpose. However even with out targets for step progress, it’s simple to rapidly view.
You’ll be able to see steps, distance, and flights climbed on Apple Watch, and the Health app on iPhone exhibits your day by day, month-to-month, and yearly distance tendencies along with all the info you may see on Apple Watch.
Methods to monitor steps on Apple Watch
- Open the Exercise app on Apple Watch
- Swipe down or scroll down with the Digital Crown
- Your day by day steps, distance, and flights climbed will seem on the backside
- You can too swipe down additional and faucet Weekly Abstract for extra knowledge
- To see steps and associated Exercise knowledge for one more day, you’ll want to make use of the Health app on iPhone (walkthrough under)
Methods to monitor Apple Watch steps on iPhone
- Open the Health app (referred to as Exercise app in iOS 14.1 and earlier)
- Select the Abstract tab (Tendencies tab in iOS 14.1 and earlier)
- Swipe all the way down to see your Tendencies with steps, distance, flights climbed towards the underside
- Faucet Present Extra subsequent to Tendencies to see extra knowledge
Right here’s the way it seems to be in iOS 14.2 and later:
Right here’s how the method seems to be in iOS 14.1 and earlier:
As proven above, Tendencies present you in case your Transfer, Train, and Distance exercise is on the upswing or downswing. Faucet certainly one of them to see day by day, month-to-month, and yearly knowledge.
Consider your knowledge between Apple Watch and iPhone received’t at all times been precisely in sync. However after a couple of minutes of contemporary exercise, your iPhone ought to match up together with your watch.
The one caveat shall be should you take your Apple Watch off and have your iPhone on you and do an honest quantity of strolling or working. In that case, the Well being app on iPhone will present extra steps than within the Exercise app that’s pulling from Apple Watch knowledge.
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.