Motorola presents probably the most reasonably priced telephones on Google’s MVNO with a trio of gadgets launching this week. Google Fi can be introducing a promo the place new Limitless plan prospects can get 50% off their first three months of service.
The Moto G Play (2021) is generally $169, nevertheless it’s at present discounted to $99, which you’ll get again as Fi invoice credit score. That’s additionally the case for the $199 Moto G Energy (2021) and $279 Motorola One 5G Ace.
- Moto G Play (2021): 6.5-inch show, Snapdragon 460 with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, dual-rear digicam setup (13 MP + 2 MP), 5000 mAh battery
- Moto G Energy (2021): 6.6-inch show, Snapdragon 662 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, quad-rear digicam setup (48 MP + 12 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP), 5,000 mAh battery
- Motorola One 5G Ace: 6.7-inch show, Snapdragon 750G with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, tri-rear digicam setup (48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP), 5000 mAh battery
In the meantime, new Google Fi prospects can join the Unlimited Plan, or be part of an present one, and get 50% off their invoice for the primary three months as a part of a promo. In comparison with Versatile ($10/GB), you stand up to 22GB of full high-speed information, free worldwide calling, and 100GB of Google One membership. Pricing will return as much as $45-70 after the introductory interval:
- A brand new Fi buyer is outlined as an individual who has by no means beforehand opened a Fi account.
- Former Fi prospects who’ve cancelled or paused service should not eligible.
- Fi to Fi quantity transfers should not eligible for the promotion.
Extra about Google Fi:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.