Apple Watch might be a tremendous device for health and fitness, however are you making the most of the helpful knowledge it information? Learn alongside for the best way to see your Apple Watch coronary heart charge historical past throughout quite a lot of classes like resting, strolling, exercises, and variability throughout days, months, and years.
Even if you’re not monitoring a exercise with Apple Watch, it takes coronary heart charge readings within the background to measure resting and strolling coronary heart charges. Apple describes the way it works in a support document:
Apple Watch measures your coronary heart charge all through the day if you’re nonetheless, and periodically if you’re strolling (Apple Watch Collection 1 or later). Since Apple Watch takes these background readings based mostly in your exercise, the time between these measurements will differ. Apple Watch additionally calculates a each day resting charge and strolling common by correlating background coronary heart charge readings with accelerometer knowledge when enough background readings can be found.
So with all of your nice coronary heart charge knowledge already saved, let’s take a look at the best way to see all of it. Whether or not you wish to share it together with your physician or simply wish to see for your self, we’ll begin with viewing coronary heart charge knowledge on Apple Watch, then take a look at the best way to see much more coronary heart charge knowledge on iPhone.
One other associated well being metric that Apple consists of with Apple Watch in watchOS 7.2 and later is “Cardio Health.” Learn extra about every thing that entails:
Find out how to see your Apple Watch coronary heart charge historical past
On Apple Watch:
- Head to the Coronary heart Price app in your Apple Watch to see each day knowledge (app with coronary heart icon)
- You’ll see your present coronary heart charge. Swipe or scroll down with the Digital Crown
- Now you possibly can see your resting charge, strolling common, exercise coronary heart charge, and coronary heart charge restoration knowledge (in case you’ve performed a exercise lately)
Checking your coronary heart charge historical past captured by Apple Watch on iPhone provides you probably the most knowledge.
- Open the Well being app in your iPhone
- Faucet the Browse tab within the backside proper nook, then Coronary heart
- On the principle web page, you’ll see the varied coronary heart charge classes. Faucet one to see your historical past
- On the prime, you possibly can change the info window between hourly, each day, weekly, month-to-month, and yearly (H, D, W, M, Y)
- Towards the underside, you’ll see coronary heart charge highlights and extra details about every sort of coronary heart charge knowledge
Additional down in the principle Coronary heart part, you’ll see extra knowledge like Cardio Health, ECG outcomes, blood stress readings, and low/excessive/irregular coronary heart charge notifications.
Right here’s how all this appears on iPhone:
In every of the completely different coronary heart charge classes, toggle between the H, D, W, M, Y choices to see your coronary heart charge knowledge over time.
It’s attention-grabbing to have the ability to join the dots wanting backward and use that transferring ahead to assist with managing stress, being extra conscious, and so on.
For instance, in my knowledge beneath there was a spike in my resting coronary heart charge in March after I was transferring, and one other throughout the holidays in December 😅.
Additionally proven above within the second and third screenshots, in case you swipe down from the principle Coronary heart display within the well being app, you possibly can see highlights and on the backside ECG, blood stress knowledge, and coronary heart charge notifications.
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.