Two days after releasing iOS 14.7 to the general public, Apple immediately has launched iPadOS 14.7 as nicely. This replace consists of enhancements to the Podcasts app, bug fixes for Apple Music, and extra.
It’s uncommon for Apple to separate up iOS and iPadOS releases, however that’s what occurred this week. On Monday, iOS 14.7 was released to the public after beta testing, however iPadOS 14.7 was nowhere to be discovered.
Along with bug fixes and efficiency enhancements, iPadOS 14.7 additionally features a new timer administration function for HomePod customers for the House software. This lets you set and amongst timers utilizing the House app in your iPhone and iPad.
Listed here are the total launch notes for iPadOS 14.7:
- Apple Card household provides the choice to mix credit score limits and share one co-owned account with an present Apple Card person
- House app provides the power to handle timers on HomePod
- Podcasts library permits you to select to see all exhibits or solely adopted exhibits
- Share Playlist menu choice lacking in Apple Music
- Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback could unexpectedly cease
- Braille shows may present invalid data whereas composing Mail messages
- Audio could skip when utilizing USB-C to three.5 mm headphone jack adapters with iPad
Did you discover the rest new in immediately’s launch of iPadOS 14.7? Tell us within the feedback under or on Twitter, @9to5Mac.
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.