Respawn Leisure is releasing one other patch for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor this week that features additional bug fixes on PlayStation 5, Xbox Sequence, and PC.
The patch, which is offered on console Could 9 and PC “as quickly as potential this week”, guarantees to enhance efficiency throughout all platforms. The complete patch notes had been launched on EA’s web site and shared in a tweet (beneath).
Alongside a variety of enhancements being made on this fourth patch, nevertheless, Respawn has made clear that it’s not completed fixing points present in Jedi: Survivor.
Patch 4 for #StarWarsJediSurvivor arrives on consoles on Tuesday, Could 9. Patch 4 on PC will deploy as quickly as potential this week… keep tuned for updates.
Get particulars on what to anticipate in these patches: https://t.co/LdyqGh0Azr pic.twitter.com/z5BQxNwboX
— EA Star Wars (@EAStarWars) May 9, 2023
Enhancements coming solely to the PC model, which was slammed at launch for its poor efficiency, embrace up to date occlusion behaviour for raytracing, alleviated traversal hitching, efficiency enhancements for some VFX, up to date dealing with when toggling raytracing, and extra.
One change is solely coming to the PS5 model, that can repair an HDR worth mismatch that triggered HDR setups to show incorrectly.
There are a number of modifications coming to all variations of Jedi: Survivor although, together with the fixing of varied save state errors, audio errors that affected some narrative moments, lightsaber marks incorrectly displaying, and an immortal boss. The complete patch notes could be considered beneath.
To get the very best begin whereas enjoying Jedi: Survivor, take a look at IGN’s information on the very best issues to do first, alongside important ideas and tips, issues you need to know that the sport would not let you know, and our full on walkthrough and collectibles information.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch 4 Full Notes
- (PC solely) Up to date occlusion behaviour for raytracing, lowering idle time stalls.
- (PC solely) Up to date streaming budgets that can assist alleviate traversal hitching.
- (PC solely) Efficiency enhancements for some VFX.
- (PC solely) Up to date knowledge dealing with when toggling raytracing, bettering non-raytraced efficiency.
- (PS5 solely) Mounted an HDR worth mismatch that might trigger HDR setups to show incorrectly for PS5 customers.
- Mounted varied save state errors.
- Mounted a streaming problem that causes some streaming situations to finish on a black display screen.
- Mounted a difficulty the place one of many vents didn’t correctly activate in Stone Spires.
- Audio repair for a story second the place music was behaving incorrectly.
- Mounted lightsaber marks not displaying appropriately in some situations.
- Mounted a state of affairs the place the participant might enter a development blocked state within the Lucrehulk.
- Mounted an elevator to forestall the participant from falling via it and coming into a development blocked state.
- Mounted a bug the place Rayvis would grow to be unbeatable.
- Mounted a extreme animation problem that might break a late sport narrative sequence.
- Mounted a collision bug the place gamers can get caught inside a Meditation Chamber.
- Added a be aware explaining that a few of BD-1’s skills usually are not out there whereas in fight.
- Improved textual content scrolling.
- Minor textual content translation fixes.
- Varied crash fixes.
Recognized points being addressed in future patches:
- (PC solely) Enhancing efficiency on newer i7 and i9 CPUs which have effectivity cores.
- (PC solely) Basic efficiency enhancements to enhance each CPU and GPU utilization whereas lowering idle time, each with and with out raytracing.
- (PC solely) Enhancing some hitching which could be attributed to streaming raytracing knowledge, property, and a niche in our prebuilt shaders.
- Varied bug fixes.
- And extra!
Ryan Dinsdale is an IGN freelancer and appearing UK information editor. He’ll discuss The Witcher all day.
#Star #Wars #Jedi #Survivor #Bug #Fixes #Week #PS5 #Xbox